The International House Tampere is a Single Service Point for supporting Internationals with living, working, studying and connecting with Local Employers.
We support companies in finding suitable talents and making international recruitments. We are your partner in recruiting, competence development, growth and networks.
With our help you can reach regional, national and international recruitment and development networks and find new channels for attracting skilled workers. Our experts support recruitment from start to finish.
Our services to employers:
- Finding an expert
- Active recruiting channels for recruiting from Europe
- Financial support
- Help with bureaucracy
- Guidance related to work permit issues
- Advice on integration
- (Vocational) training of employees directly for the needs of the employer
- Finnish language training for international employees
- Cultural training for the work community
- Skills development of company personnel
- Information concerning recruitment campaigns outside Europe
With our help, the employer can also develop their own capabilities for international recruitment and leading a diverse work community. In addition, we organize recruitment events to match local employers and international job seekers.
Information and advice on moving to and settling in Tampere, looking for a job, studying and entrepreneurship.
International House Tampere gives expert consulting in business and networking job opportunities across the Tampere region. We provide you free online advice in English, supporting you to identify opportunities that will accelerate your plans.
- Job Searching: providing connections to sources of jobs relevant to your skills and interests
- Advice on transferring your skills and qualifications: understanding how to match your skills and qualifications with national requirements in Finland
- Company Searches and Information: helping to expand your contact network in your chosen field and interests (follow a company’s activities and internship opportunities)
- Events: updates on recruitment events and exhibitions
- Startup Community: connections to local organisations and events
- Relocation: information on support services for immigration and residency
- Funding: job funding sources for persons already resident in Finland
The City of Tampere Employment and Growth services, Multilingual Info Mainio, Tampere Vocational College Tredu, Tampere University community and Local Employment and Economic Development Offices (TE Offices) are the key organisations in International House Tampere.
International House Tampere is a part of the national Talent Boost -programme, which aims at making Finland an attractive country for international talents, facilitating employers in international recruitments and promoting the growth and internationalisation of the Finnish organisations through the diversity of their talents.
Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube
Linkedin Group: International HUB Tampere
- One contact centre for internationals and local businesses.
- Intensify the cooperation between actors working in the area of international expertise.
- Increase working life connections for international students and develop language and career services for them.
- Strengthen the cityʼs ability to attract and retain experts as an international city for study, work and innovation.
- Develop entrepreneurial and startup services for international professionals.
- Utilise targeted marketing and digital methods in attracting international talents and guiding customers.
The funding of the project is a part of the Economy Boost AIKO-funding by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment, managed by the Council of Tampere Region. The Talent Boost operational program channels the expertise of international experts to support the growth of companies and develops the Finnish labour market to become more open to international experts.
Photo: Laura Vanzo, Visit Tampere