Plans and curricula guiding early childhood education and pre-primary education
Equal and equitable early childhood education and care as well as pre-school education is carried out as defined by the Tampere early childhood education plan and the Tampere pre-school curriculum.
Acting in accordance with the plans ensures the right of every child to equal early childhood education and care as well as preschool education regardless of their place of residence.
The Tampere early childhood education plan and the pre-primary education curriculum are supplemented by separate documents
- Tampere City Strategy: Service Plan for the Education Services
- welfare plan for children and young people
- the national core curriculum for basic education
- plan for morning and afternoon activities
- equality and diversity plan
- daycare centre annual plans
- school and pre-school curriculum plans
- sustainable way of life plans
- safety plan
- assessment and quality assurance handbook