Personal guidance in education and job seeking
The International Tampere Skills Centre provides multi-professional co-operative support and guidance for work and study for Tampere-based immigrants. The central aim of the Skills Centre’s activities is to speed up the educational and employment paths for immigrants and to facilitate access to labour in the Pirkanmaa region.
The International Tampere Skills Centre provides multi-professional collaboration for:
- personal guidance on working life
- support for early stages of employment
- assistance and tips for professional networking
- additional resources for Finnish language training
- training and coaching
- recognition and acknowledgment of professional skills
- guidance and support
Job seekers in Tampere with an immigrant background:
- Native language other than Finnish
- Finnish nationality or residence permit
- Without work or a place to study
- in need for support to find a job, find a place to study or to integrate.
Become a customer of the International Tampere Skills Centre by sending an e-mail to osaamiskeskus (at) tampere.fi or by calling Employment Services on +358 40 801 6581 (Mon-Fri 9: 00-15: 45).
On duty Tue-Fri 10 am - 11 am, also on weekdays whenever possible between 9am and 3.45pm.
The Centre functions as a multidisciplinary employment co-operative of the City of Tampere, Tampere Vocational College Tredu and the Pirkanmaa Employment Office. Other partners are Migration info centre Mainio, Tampere Social Services, Kela and other service providers in the Pirkanmaa region.