Guardian, here is how to create your Wilma account for the Tampere early childhood education and basic education Wilma system:
When you have a placement for your child, you can create your Wilma account yourself. To log in, you need a mobile certificate, online banking identifiers, or an e-certificate card. For strong authentication of your identity, the Suomi.fi service is used. Only through using a strong authentication can a child’s data be linked with your account.
1. Open the website opetustampere.inschool.fi/connect.
2. Enter your e-mail address and press “Send verification”.
- Open the e-mail you received. Using the link in the message, you may proceed with your account creation.
- If no message arrives in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
3. Some notes on account creation:
- Choose the relevant school = the school the pupil is to enrol in
- Strong authentication = using the Suomi.fi service, e.g. using your online banking credentials or a mobile certificate.
- Linking the children you are the guardian of to your account:
Select guardian data available through Digital and Population Data Services Agency in the Wilma window. Do not choose any of the other options!
Click on “Retrieve person”. The system will redirect you to the Suomi.fi service. Select a child to attend the Tampere basic or pre-primary education. Click on “Select and go to the e-service”. You will return to the Wilma website with your child’s name displayed at the top.
You may add additional children to your Wilma account by re-selecting “guardian data available through Digital and Population Data Services Agency” and “Retrieve person”.
- Verifying your data and creating a password.
Proceed as instructed by Wilma. Your password must be at least 8 characters long, and should incorporate at least three of the following: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
The e-mail address you provided is your Wilma username.