Employee rights advisory for immigrants 1 and 6 June
You can meet representatives of Service Union United (PAM ry) on Thursday 1.6.2017 and on Tuesday 6.6.2017 from 10 am to 6 pm at the Migration Info Centre Offices (Tuomiokirkonkatu 12).
PAM will be giving advice to immigrants working in the services sector about their rights and obligations at work.
- 1.6.2017 at 10 - 16: English, Russian, Thai, Chinese, Persian, Somali
- 6.6.2017 at 10 - 16: English, Arabic, Kurdish, Estonian, Russian
Union staff cangive youadvice if you, for example:
- Don’t understand your employment contract.
- You want to know whether your wages are paid properly.
- You have faced harassment or discrimination at work.
- You want to know something else about your rights as a worker.
Service sector includes, for example: retail trade, property services, cleaningand restaurant and leisure services.
Further information: maahanmuutajainfo(at)tampere.fi or tel. 040 806 4229