Skip to sidebar

Support for learning

The teachers directly engaged in teaching the pupil are primarily responsible, assisted by the school's pupil welfare professionals and other experts as necessary, for assessing the pupil’s need for support and planning and carrying out such support.

More information

Further information

In matters related to pupil support, a guardian should primarily contact the teaching staff, the principal, the school social worker, the school psychologist, or the school nurse at their school. In matters related to the organization of special support, parents may also contact the coordinating teacher responsible for support in the pupil’s school pathway. 

More information

Updated 17.4.2024