The indoor swimming pools at Tesoma, Pyynikki and Hervanta and Tampere Swimming Centre are closed until 4 February 2022.
Professional sports and recreational activities aimed at children born in 2003 or later involving swimming will be concentrated in Tampere Swimming Centre from until 4 February 2022.
To prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the instructions of the National Institute for Health and Welfare and other authorities must be adhered to when visiting the indoor swimming pools and the outdoor swimming pool. Adults are responsible for ensuring that their children also adhere to the instructions. If ill, it is strictly forbidden to use the indoor swimming pools and the swimming centre’s gym.
Tel. 040 800 4999 / sports instructors (for example, queries about school swims / lane reservations for the day)
Irregular opening hours / events:
Tel. 040 806 3305, sports instructors
- At indoor swimming pools, you must not wear beach shorts as swimwear. You can wear wear short swim shorts (above knee) clearly intended for swimming in swimming pools at all indoor swimming pools in Tampere. The shorts cannot have pockets and you must not wear underpants under them. The material has to be thin, quickly dry material such as Lycra or similar.
- Children can go swimming without a supervisor after turning 9 years old and when they are able to swim a distance of 25 metres.
- School-age children should also use the changing room according to gender.
You can find more instructions to swimmers and tips for developing swimming skills on the web page of the Finnish Swimming Teaching and Lifesaving Federation.
|Adults, aged 25 and older||€7.20|
|Young adults 17–24-year-olds||€4.60|
|Seniors, aged 65 and older||€4.60|
|Morning/day swim on weekdays (not valid during national holidays) 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please note! Morning/day swim discount is not valid at the Tampere Swimming Centre during the opening period of the outdoor swimming pool.|| €4.60
|Family ticket (max 2 adults and 3 children (4–16-olds) Sat–Sun|| €19.00
|Our war veterans|| Free
- Under 4-year-olds free of charge, when accompanied by a person aged 17 and older.
- You must prove belonging to a particular payment group with an identity document when asked.
- In case of problems (for example, device failure or bank connection error) the sports services reserves the right to not accept other payment methods than cash.
When paying with a holder-specific travel card of Tampere Regional Transport, we comply with the age limits of Tampere Regional Transport. When your age group changes you need to make the change at the customer service of Tampere Regional Transport.
|Adults, aged 25 and older||€5.50|
|Young people, 17–24-year-olds||€3.40|
|Seniors, aged 65 and older||€3.40|
| Morning/day swim on weekdays (not valid during national holidays) 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Please note! Morning/day swim discount is not valid at the Tampere Swimming Centre during the opening period of the outdoor swimming pool.
A value ticket bought onto a personal Tampere travel card on External link page can also be loaded at an indoor pool. The value loads automatically onto the card at the fare gate when you pay the indoor pool fee.
|Young people, 17–24-year-olds||€34.00|
|Seniors, over 65-year-olds||€34.00|
|Morning/day swim on weekdays (not valid during national holidays) 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please note! Morning/day swim discount is not valid at the Tampere Swimming Centre during the opening period of the outdoor swimming pool.|| €34.00
|Wristband fee (fee is not refundable)||€10.00|
|You can conveniently reload more sessions onto your once loaded series wristband online on Online loading (below)|
- Series wristbands and cards are valid for 2 years from the purchase date. We do not refund unused swim sessions on series wristbands and cards.
- You can buy sports services’ payment cards and wristbands from the cash desks of the indoor swimming pools and customer service of the sports services.
- Series wristband and card are holder-specific, which means that you can pay a session for another person in the same price group using them. (With the exception of using approved targeted payment instruments, in which case the series card is personal and the client’s name is stored on it.)
- When using personal series wristband and card the client must be prepared to prove their identity during every visit. We notify of the identification check at the entrance gate with a red light and text: “Todista henkilöllisyys" (Prove your identity, please.). The card is cleared for use after the check.
- Please note! Keep the receipt of your card and wristband. If your card or wristband breaks, the serial number on the receipt is the only verification based on which we can compensate the remaining swim sessions.
- We charge a wristband fee of 10 euros for the series wristband. The fee is not refundable and we do not buy the wristband back. The wristband comes with a 2-year technical guarantee.
– At indoor swimming pools, you must not use beach shorts as swimwear. You can only use tight swimwear (made of Lycra fabric) at indoor swimming pools.
– Children can go swimming without a supervisor after turning 9 years old and when they are able to swim a distance of 25 metres.
– School-age children should use the changing room according to gender.
You can load more swim sessions onto your swimming wristband or series card conveniently online after you have purchased one. The online loading possibility works on wristbands that have had a 10-time series ticket loaded on them at the customer service of the swimming pools or the sports services.
The purchase is loaded onto the wristband or card when you next pay with the wristband or card at a sports facility. However, this happens 2 hours from the moment of purchase at the earliest. You must load your wristband or card at a machine reader at a sports facility within 30 days.
If you want to load a new product onto the wristband or card, for example change an adult series ticket for a children’s series ticket, you can only load the ticket at the cash desk of a swimming pool.
What will you need?
- Swimming wristband or series card that you have purchased at the cash desk of a swimming pool or customer service of the sports services.
- Computer with a working internet connection.
- Online banking user ID and password or credit card to pay the loading.