Children’s Cultural Centre Rulla
Rulla is a colourful and inspiring children's cultural centre in the heart of Tampere.
Admission is free and a counsellor is there for visitors
Children's Cultural Centre Rulla
Keskustori 4 33100 Tampere
Phone:Asiakaspalvelu 040 8249118 (phone, local/mobile network fee)
- The whole family can engage in activities at Rulla. Please note that children under 10 must always be accompanied by an adult responsible for them.
- Rulla has a kitchen for its customers and tables where customers can eat packed meals.
- We do not take groups to Rulla during opening hours. Groups should always book a visiting time to Rulla via website or by Rulla's email or phone.
- You can come to Rulla by almost all public transport. More information about schedules: Nysse.
- Rulla is maintained by Tampere Public Cultural Services.
The short address for this page is tampere.fi/en/rulla