Booking of vaccination appointments for the age group 70–74 will begin in stages based on the year of birth
COVID-19 vaccinations are progressing in Tampere. The next age group to be vaccinated is 70–74-year-olds, that is, people born between 1947 and 1951. Vaccination appointment booking will become available gradually based on the individual’s year of birth.
- birth year 1947: booking of appointments begins on Mon, 22 March 2021 at 12 noon
- birth year 1948: booking of appointments begins on Wed, 24 March 2021 at 12 noon
- birth year 1949: booking of appointments begins on Fri, 26 March 2021 at 12 noon
- birth year 1950: booking of appointments begins on Tue, 30 March 2021 at 12 noon
- birth year 1951: booking of appointments begins on Wed, 31 March 2021
You can book an appointment online or by calling the health care counselling service on 03 5657 0023.
Family carers who live in the same household with someone who is over 70 years of age (a decision on support for informal care is required) will also be given the vaccination at the same time as the person over 70 years of age. This means that there is no need to book a separate appointment for the carer.
Vaccinating will begin on 29 March 2021. The first age group will be those born in 1947. The objective is that after mid-April, all citizens of Tampere in the age group 70–74 will have received the first jab.
20.3.2021: The vaccination booking service for the risk group 1 has been temporarily closed in Tampere.
26.3.2021: The schedule has changed.
31.3.2021: The schedule has changed.
Photos Veli-Matti Lahdenniemi