The entrance to the Tampere outdoor swimming pool is behind the swimming centre (bullet B in the picture). You can buy a ticket to the outdoor swimming pool from the café next to the entrance. The ticket gives you the right to use only the pools of the outdoor swimming pool.
If you want to swim both at the outdoor swimming pool and Tampere Swimming Centre, you must buy a combination ticket from the ticket sales of the Tampere Swimming Centre (bullet A). The combination ticket makes it possible to choose only the use of the outdoor swimming pool, only the swimming centre or both the swimming centre and outdoor swimming pool. You can only buy tickets for the combination use of the swimming centre and outdoor swimming pool from the ticket sales of the swimming centre (bullet A).
When the café of the outdoor swimming pool is closed, ticket sales (bullet A) of the swimming centre sells tickets to the outdoor swimming pool.
- The ticket sales of the outdoor swimming pool is open when the café of the outdoor swimming pool is open. At other times, tickets are sold at the ticket sales of the Tampere Swimming Centre.
- You can buy the combination ticket to the swimming centre and outdoor swimming pool when paying the entrance fee to the swimming centre, in which case you must go through the changing rooms of the swimming centre. The combination ticket is valid according to the opening hours of the swimming centre.
- The entrance fee to the outdoor swimming pool is a one-off payment that gives the right to one visit. At the outdoor swimming pool, you cannot leave the area without paying a new entrance fee.
- There is a limited number of lockers in different sizes at the outdoor swimming pool. They are intended for storage during swimming. When you spend time elsewhere at the outdoor swimming pool, please, empty your locker so that others can use it.
- Always walk from the grass area to the pool area through the feet basin. Before you go into the pool, please, wash yourself in the showers next to the pools. We also have separate changing rooms with showers at the outdoor swimming pool. We do not have saunas at the outdoor swimming pool.
- When you go back to the indoor pools, wash yourself especially thoroughly in the showers next to the entrance.
- You are allowed to eat your own snacks at the outdoor swimming pool except for the café area. It is forbidden to drink alcohol and bring pets to the outdoor swimming pool area. The outdoor swimming pool area is also a non-smoking area.
- Please, take care of the cleanliness of the outdoor swimming pool for your part and take your litter to the bins in the area.
- Parents are responsible for their children at the outdoor pool. Those who cannot swim or are under 9 years old must have an adult supervisor with them.
- Everyone uses the outdoor pool at their own risk and is also responsible for their clothes and other belongings.
- Diving towers are in use during the opening hours of the outdoor pool according to the instructions given by the outdoor pool staff.
- Wearing outdoor footwear in the pool area is forbidden.
There is a smart wristband in use at the Tampere outdoor swimming pool. If you have paid a one-off fee, the wristband is left to the reader at the end of the access gate when you leave.
Series wristband – useful for an active swimmer
When you buy a series wristband, you pay a 10-euro wristband fee that is not refundable. The series wristband can have up to six simultaneous uploadings. You can load, for example, a 10-time series ticket for the outdoor pool, swimming centre and for the combination use. You can load value onto the series wristband External link . The wristband comes with a 2-year technical guarantee.