Booking of vaccination appointments for the age group 30–32 will begin in stages based on the year of birth
COVID-19 vaccinations are progressing in Tampere. Next, those who turn 30–32 years old in 2021, i.e. those born in 1989–1991, will be able to make an appointment.
Appointment booking will become available gradually based on your year of birth:
- birth year 1989: booking begins on Monday, 14 June 2021 at 12 noon
- birth year 1990: booking begins on Tuesday, 15 June 2021 at 12 noon
- birth year 1991: booking begins on Wednesday, 16 June 2021 at 12 noon
Update 14.6.2021: The schedule has changed.
It is still also possible to make an appointment for anyone born in 1988 or before that as well as for those Tampere residents who are over 16 years old and belong to External link .
Make your appointment online at . If you cannot use the online booking system, please call 03 5657 0023. Appointments made over the telephone will also begin on the day based on your birth year at 12 noon.
Vaccination appointments are available at Ratina (Ratinan rantatie 1) or at the vaccination unit of Messukeskus (the Tampere Exhibition and Sports Centre, Ilmailunkatu 20) or at the health centres. COVID 19 vaccinations are free of charge.
Please keep in mind that you need two vaccinations to be protected. The second vaccine (booster) will be given 12 weeks after the first one. You will get the appointment for your booster vaccine when you receive the first vaccine.
If you received your first vaccine at the health centre, you will also be receiving your booster vaccination at the health centre.
If you received your first vaccine at the Ratina vaccination unit, you will also be receiving your booster vaccination at Ratina. Exception: if you have an appointment for a booster vaccination during the time period 9. - 29.8.2021, you will be getting your booster vaccination at the vaccination unit of Messukeskus (Ilmailunkatu 20). The place for booster vaccinations will be changed from Ratina to Messukeskus, because the Ratina vaccination unit will be closed in August.
If you have received your first vaccine at the vaccination unit of Messukeskus, you will be getting the booster vaccination at the Ratina vaccination unit.
- Only arrive for vaccination by appointment and if you are healthy. Arrive at the vaccination unit, at most, 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Wear a face mask and use hand sanitiser when you arrive at the vaccination location and also when leaving the premises.
- Keep a safe distance of at least two metres from other people.
- Bring your Kela card or identity card with you and have it ready when waiting for your appointment.
- Wear an item of clothing with sleeves that are easy to roll up.
- After receiving the vaccination, stay at the premises for 15 minutes.
- The second dose will be administered 12 weeks after the first. An appointment for the second vaccination will be made for you when you receive your first dose.