COVID-19 vaccination begins for people aged 60–64-years-old in Tampere
Coronavirus vaccinations for people who are 60–64-years-old (also those who will reach 60 this year) are to begin in Tampere.
People who are 60–64 years old can book a vaccination appointment either by
calling health care counselling service on 03 5657 0023 (daily from 7.00
am to 10.00 pm) or online:
- Only arrive for vaccination by appointment and if you are healthy. Arrive at the vaccination unit, at most, 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Wear a face mask and use hand sanitiser when you arrive at the vaccination location and also when leaving the premises.
- Keep a safe distance of at least two metres from other people.
- Bring your Kela card with you and have it ready when waiting for your appointment.
- Wear an item of clothing with sleeves that are easy to roll up.
- After receiving the vaccination, stay at the premises for 15 minutes.