Welcome to apply to our orchestra!
Please note the following
▪ Our auditions are open to all nationalities.
▪ We will not accept video or any sorts of virtual applications. All the candidates must be present at the audition.
▪ Tampere Philharmonic Orchestra will not provide any compensation for travel or accommodation expenses.
▪ Please look for more information about the orchestra and its season schedule on our website. Other useful sources of information are the websites of Tampere Hall (where the orchestra rehearses and performs) and the city of Tampere
Monthly salary (12 months per year) 2908,67 € - 3141,37 € including 12 % recording compensation.
Date of employment: January 1st or as agreed
Audition: Monday November 10th 2014 at 11 am
Application time: may 23rd to October 22nd 2014
The requirements for the audition:
• Haydn: Cello Concerto no 2 D Major, 1st and 2nd movement with cadenzas
• 1st movement and the cadenza of a romantic concerto of your choosing
• Orchestral and chamber music excerpts:
KS_2014_CELäj (pdf, 7 MB)
Apply by filling the e-form below.
please contact Deputy General Manager (temp.) Mr Lauri Lehtonen