Welcome to apply to our orchestra!
Please note the following
▪ Our auditions are open to all nationalities.
▪ We will not accept video or any sorts of virtual applications. All the candidates must be present at the audition.
▪ Tampere Philharmonic Orchestra will not provide any compensation for travel or accommodation expenses.
▪ Please look for more information about the orchestra and its season schedule on our website. Other useful sources of information are the websites of Tampere Hall (where the orchestra rehearses and performs) and the city of Tampere
1. Date of employment: January 13th 2015 or as agreed
2. Date of employment: September 1st 2015 or as agreed
Monthly salary (12 months per year) 2556,55€- 2761,08€ including 12 % recording compensation.
Audition: Monday January 12th 2015 at 11 am in Tampere Hall
The requirements for the audition:
- Mozart: Violin Concerto no 3 G Major, Violin Concerto no 4 D Major or Violin Concerto no 5 A Major, 1st and 2nd movement with the cadenzas
- First movement of a romantic Violin Concerto with the cadenza
- Orchestral excerpts:
KS 2015k 1VL (pdf, 9 MB)
Application time: October 27th to December 15th 2014 on this website
Please, send us your application here
For further information
please contact Deputy General Manager Mr Lauri Lehtonen