City of Tampere - www.tampere.fi
Frontpage A-Z index Contact information Tampere info RSS
Information and advice every day 7 - 22:
tel. 10023 or 03 10023, when calling from a cell phone.
Telephone health service guides you to the right place
- From these phone numbers you can receive guidance and instructions in case of acute illnesses.
- You may ask the nurse for instructions for treating the illness.
- The nurse will also make an appointment with your doctor or nurse when needed.
- When necessary, the nurse gives you advice on seeking treatment and tells you where to go.
- When hearing the "on hold" signal, do not hang up but wait for your turn.
- When calling from abroad dial number +358 3 565 70023.
Inquiries concerning contact information:
Department of Social Services and Health Care
Switchboard 03 565 713
Mon - Fri 8.30 - 15.45
E-mail addresses of the personnel are of the format email@example.com.
Important telephone numbers
General emergency number and ambulance service: 112
Poison Information Centre: 09 471 977 or 09 4711
Last updated 26.04.2013
© City of Tampere 2013